Glenn Tate
"Ra-dix pl. ra-dix-es or rad-i-ces / The primary or beginning portion of a part or organ... as of a nerve at its origin from the brainstem or spinal cord... Radix the title of a book by A. A. Attanasio. I first read it when I was in my early 20's. It is said the average person only uses 5% of their brain potential. I would like to access the other 95%. Sumner learned how to do that... so think of this blog as my "selfscan" or "mindscape" and if you're a "Voor" then I welcome you."